Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Jesse

Jesse is three months old and he is so happy! I think he's the happiest baby I have ever had. Nahla was pretty serious, Lila was really chill and he is just happy. He smiles so easily and responses well to everyone's love.
I can't tell you how happy I am about this. From about 4 weeks to 13 weeks he was just misrabile. He cried all the time. I felt horrible for him and spent most my time trying to calm him down. I was afraid he was destined to be a very upset baby. I seriously thought he might never be happy and there was nothing I could do. When I first started seeing those smiles I was thrilled to know at least part of his day wasn't anguish over an unidentifiable cause. Now they come all the time! The baby I thought would be the hardest to get to smile will crack one easy just by looking at him. I am seriously in love. I'm so happy to have him in my life. There are so many different feelings that go along with having a boy. I love all my children the same. I really do, I don't think favorites actually exist. But my love is different between the girls and him it's weird and I can't explain it. A good weird though.

3 comments:

  1. I've finally caught up!! That's so awesome that Jesse is such a happy baby :D you're so right about the mother-son bond, just as there is an undeniable bond between daughter-father. Most of my friends said they didn't get it until they had at least one of each. It's so cute, isn't it??? Thanks for posting pictures of him on facebook -- I love how his tongue is always sticking out lol. cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, you both are making me want a boy even more now!! Not fair!! I think Jesse and Hadley would be besties! Hadley is such a sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete